« Home

My folded works (of other Origamist's creation)


hi!
this is my first blog.
In this slideshow are origami folded by me (but designed by others)
(Hover the mouse over the slideshow,and click as below to view caption)

DIRECT LINK TO GALLERY
On the sidebar are origami models designed by me.
Thanks for visiting

hola como estas mira en el momento no tengo diagramas de la mascara estoy en esto cuando los tenga te los mando.

esta muy bien tu blog

hello fabio zapata, thank you for your comment. i read your comment by using a translator.
Gracias!

i didnt know you are so artistic either.its very beautiful.especially the blue dragon.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

too much cool it is brilliant what you do J adores

hi J adores,thanks for visiting =)
how do you come across my web?

nice blog, great colletion.....and neat folding. Keep Up the good work!!

Outstanding folds! Good job!

Hol; me parece precioso tu trabajo, en realidad eres muy buen plegador, aunque no conozco el trabajo de muchos autores, así que no sé cuales son de tu propia creación, pero es admirable la forma como creas o recreas los modelos. Gracias por tu espacio. Una pequeña petición: por favor, el diagram o cp de tu hermosa flor. Gracias mil. Alexazul. robcard7@yahoo.com.mx

Ur getting better and better since i see u in intec folding origami.. keep it up..

Very good, keep going, Steyen.

oh wow- you folded the last waltz!!

do you have the diagrams for that?? i'm absolutely dying to fold it!!!!

please please please contact me at fi.matt@gmail.com!!!

good job steyen!!!haha...maybe i should request one purple dragon..anyway..very creative n fascinating origami..

hye!!!!since u told me to comment..haha..juz kidding..this isnt my 1st time here...ive seen ur works..they're awesome.but it's sad cuz i shudve seen em in ur hse since we're technically neighbours.haha..well,,u're doin a great job!!proud to know someone so talented like u!im saying this sincerely.

wow omg i m so proud to be a friend of an origami expert!!!keep it up!!erm....make one for me for my birthday k?ahhahaa.take care!

Fabuloso tu trabajo, y la manera de presentarlo esta muy bien
soy amante del origami y me gusta tratar de hacerlo solo viendo los modelos, es un reto para mi
gracias por ese espacio que presentas

Post a Comment
Profile Map
Free 

Web Counter